This exclusive event brings utilities together to share best practices with software and implementation.
Join us at for this virtual event on May 19-20, 2021, to gain a deeper understanding of our Nexant iEnergy services and your business and to network with other U.S. utilities.
Business Case for attending the 2021 Nexant User Consortium
We will miss seeing you all in person, but we are excited to connect with you virtually to discuss all the exciting things happening with iEnergy software. This virtual event will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about recent developments and upcoming enhancements, share ideas, network with other iEnergy users, and get answers to any questions you may have.
We look forward to connecting with you. Explore and reimagine the future of software with us!
Have you heard the news?
Find out about Nexant’s recent breakthroughs and collaborations.
Nexant’s been in the news recently for our work with Grid360, a new patent, new performance building standards in Utah, and a new collaboration with EnergyRM.
- Nexant Helps Develop Utah’s High Performance Building Standard
- EnergyRM Launches Major Upgrade of its Investment-Grade Energy Efficiency Analytics and Transaction Platform
- Nexant Patents Fundamental Breakthrough to Mitigate Indeterminacy in Processes of Generation and Delivery of Electrical Energy with Implications beyond Energy Industry
- Energy Software Consortium’s System Lauded by Wood Mackenzie as Industry First for Grid Flexibility
Read Nexant’s blog for the latest insights and trends in energy.
- Nexant Expert Adam Perry Joins PT Faculty at Lane Community College
- COVID-19 Impacts, Innovations, and Adaptations
- Energy Efficiency Victories in 2020 (AKA Don’t Fall Victim to Doomscrolling)
Here’s some articles on Nexant’s work and participation in the industry.
This event is free and exclusive to current Nexant clients.
Copyright 2021 Nexant Inc.
All rights reserved.