Julian Suga is a Copywriter in Nexant’s Utility Services business unit located in the Hinsdale, IL office. Julian helps support program marketing efforts for utility-sponsored energy-efficiency programs through his compelling copywriting. He is a detail-oriented, results driven professional who implements effective solutions to achieve client goals. Julian works with Nexant’s program teams along with Nexant’s creative professionals to produce communications and materials that enhance brands for our clients’ energy-efficiency programs.
Julian uses his writing and production skills to execute marketing tactics that bring a vibrant, welcoming energy to Nexant’s scope of energy-efficiency programs. He is adept at adopting brand voice and distilling ideas into impactful messages. His copy experience covers a wide range of deliverables from persuasive customer-facing content to informative and concise internal communications.
Areas of Expertise
Copywriting and Editing: Works with program teams to develop marketing communications that convey information in an enjoyable and efficient manner.
Video Production and Editing: Works with program teams and internal management to create video collateral that enhances brand identity and facilitates efficient learning.
Project Management: Works with clients and program teams to organize and execute client and internal marketing projects.
Representative Project Experience
Julian contributes to program teams by assisting with the implementation of creative marketing solutions for internal needs as well as external, client submitted projects, including:
- Content development and design for articles, advertisements, case studies, newsletters, html emails, presentations, and other materials for utilities and their service providers.
- Collaboration with clients, engineers and contractors to convey technical information in a way that is palatable and easy to understand.
- Generation of high-level social and campaign themes as well as individual content executions.
- Coordination of projects to develop program and campaign collateral.
Relevant Clients and Programs
- CenterPoint Energy (previously Vectren Energy Delivery) (2016–Present)
- Commonwealth Edison (2018–Present)
- Danville Utilities (2018-Present
- Santee Cooper (2018-2019)